Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hotel Shoot Numero Dos

After doing our first hotel shoot, we realized one of the most important things about the hotel was the bathroom (specifically the shower / bathtub). So when looking for one this time around that was one of the first things we checked out was the bathroom. When we got to the Radisson in Covington I had a feeling the room was going to be tacky and outdated. Well, it sort of was, but the bathtub that was surrounded with white columns and on a raised floor was the huge selling point. It even had the ceiling above painted with clouds and lit up. We also liked the fact that there were 2 rooms (bedroom and living room). So people were able to wait in the living room if they were there with friends or early. At Bridalrama, we were across from Jerry's Cheesecakes. I never liked cheesecake until I had theirs. I was craving it when I knew my aunt would be having it at her wedding and got to try it when I was 8 months pregnant...addicted ever since then. Anyways, they were kind enough to give us free samples to share at the hotel shoot. So we served that along with some drinks in the living room.
My only complaint about the room was the pictures that were very outdated that they had bolted on the walls. I tried removing one so it wasn't in my background but that wasn't happening. We were spoiled with the very updated contemporary decor that we had with The Cincinnatian from the first shoot.
8 months pregnant, glowing and beautiful
And two engaged ladies doing photos for their fiances...



No comments:

Post a Comment